Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > General News > Newsletter Articles > Parents and Friends

Parents and Friends

From the P and F President - My family and I are looking forward to the NEGS Twilight Fair in a few weeks...
P&F
P&F

TWILIGHT MARKET @ NEGS

From the P and F President

My family and I are looking forward to the NEGS Twilight Fair in a few weeks. It will be a great opportunity to get together with family and friends. I am looking forward to sampling some of the local delicacies and the chance to stock up on Christmas gifts from local New England businesses. With the warm evenings across the region and the backdrop of our beautiful school it will be wonderful to see our community come together.

I thank you in advance for your help in promoting this event, please invite your family and friends we want this to be a community event. Thank you also importantly for your support in getting involved and volunteering for your year group stall.

Market Stalls

If you know of a business or have your own who would like to participate in the Twilight Market please contact Connie on community@negs.nsw.edu.au. We look forward to have an array of Stalls with variety of goods, perfect to start the Christmas Shopping.

Year Group Stalls

The following have been allocated to each year group who are responsible for running the stall on the night, however we are asking for donations across our school community.

Pre-Kindergarten      Craft Stall and colouring in competition (simple activities to keep our very youngest engaged)

Kindergarten             Cake Stall (we will on bakers across our community to bake cakes, slices and biscuits for this stall)

Year 1/2                     Lemonade Stall / Plant seedlings (TBC)

Year 3/4                     Tombola

Year 5/6                     Recycled Fashion and Choc a Lob

Year 7                        Plants and outdoor items

Year 8                        Lolly Stand / Guess the number of Lollies in the Jar

Year 9                        Hobby Horse

Year 10                      Face Painting

Year 11                      Second hand books

Other Stalls:  (that will need parent volunteers)

• BBQ
  • Bar
  • Sports Games
  • Raffle

How can you help?

• Raffle – We are still looking for raffle prizes. Can you donate a voucher or an item for the raffle, please email community@negs.nsw.edu.au
  • Books – Time to clean out your bookshelves and donate your pre loved ‘reads’ to the NEGS book stall
  • Plants  -  For all our green thumbs, can you donate a plant or two to the plant stall? Also look for donations of pots and other outdoor items.
  • Recycled Fashion – Donations of good quality second hand fashion is required for our ‘Pre-Loved’ Stall. Please ensure donations are washed and clean before donating.
  • Tombola - Tombola are looking for a wide variety of items that can be won, whether it be sports, games, hair accessories, craft and for the adults it could jars of delicious jams, pickles and other food items. For those who are asking what is Tombola, you toss a coin and it lands on the jar you win the contents of the jar.

Similar stories

Boarding @NEGS

The start of Term 4 marks a fresh beginning, a time to set... More...

Equestrian @NEGS

As we come into Term 4 as the new EC captains for 2024, we are so excited to... More...

Sport @NEGS

It is great to see our summer sports up and running and our... More...

Junior School @NEGS

As we step into the new term, I am thrilled to share a number of exciting... More...

Deputy Principal @NEGS

The run home has begun, but the ball is well and truly still in play... More...

Most read

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech