Attention: You are using an outdated browser, device or you do not have the latest version of JavaScript downloaded and so this website may not work as expected. Please download the latest software or switch device to avoid further issues.

News > General News > Newsletter Articles > Music

Music

Term 4 marks the end of my first full year teaching...
Music@NEGS
Music@NEGS

Welcome back to our final term! 

Term 4 marks the end of my first full year teaching music at NEGS, and I want to thank all the beautiful students for their amazing hard work throughout the year. We have had some great achievements through our various choral and instrumental performances over the year, so a huge thank you to our families as well for always being ready to come along and support your children in their musical activities. 

Of course, we are not done yet, and Term 4 is going to be a huge term for music at NEGS! We have started rehearsals already for both our Christmas Nativity Play in the Junior School, and for the 9 Lessons and Carols service, which will incorporate both Junior and Senior School. 

Please keep checking in for notices about these events towards the end of the term. This week we had a few little auditions for solo parts in the Carols service, and it was great to see so many students coming forward eager for a go. I hope we can keep the enthusiasm going!

Keep singing,

Mrs Sarah Sadgrove

Music Teacher

Similar stories

P&F

From the P and F President - My family and I are looking forward to the NEGS Twilight Fair in a few weeks... More...

Boarding @NEGS

The start of Term 4 marks a fresh beginning, a time to set... More...

Equestrian @NEGS

As we come into Term 4 as the new EC captains for 2024, we are so excited to... More...

Sport @NEGS

It is great to see our summer sports up and running and our... More...

Junior School @NEGS

As we step into the new term, I am thrilled to share a number of exciting... More...

Most read

Have your say

This website is powered by
ToucanTech